Here is a sample of our daily parenting inspiration on Twitter. It’s like opening a parenting fortune cookie everyday!
* Wise parents choose to encourage their
#teen‘s friendships not engineer them.
#teen‘s idea of marriage will come from the one they are closest to. Don’t let that scare you today, but inspire you to action
* Make decisions today to please the 35 yr old version of your
#teenager not the 13 yr old version in front of your face
* Don’t let “accidental adolescence” happen to you. What moments or conversations will you have w/ them in 2012?
* Most of the time, your
#teen‘s issue that is in your face is not the real issue. Dig for the root cause to see a real difference.
* Next time your
#teen needs to make a BIG DECISION…spend less time telling them what to decide and more time training them how to decide
* Parents watch this video of a Middle School boy who creates Iphone apps & be inspired 2 empower your student’s dreams..http://youtu.be/ehDAP1OQ9Zw
* To be a teenager’s safe place you must seek to receive their emotion and return to it a calm non anxious presence. That is selfless love.
* The 13 year old and the 3 year old are in the same stage of development…test and explore.
* You finish the adolescent journey well, when you begin it well. 1st step is to build relationship through a regular date w/ your kid!
* Raising teenagers is hard. Giving up on them and watching the results of that is harder.
* When your
#teen brings you HARD words, return to them SOFT words. It diffuses anger and lets you focus on the real issue.
* When ur
#teenagers are going thru major life change & major crisis drop everything 2 step up your parenting game. They will never forget it