Terms of Service
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Inspire, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a site using our material, send our material in an email format, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your site is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your site is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Inspire or otherwise.
- Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Inspire has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Inspire’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Inspire’s reasonable opinion, violates any Inspire policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Inspire’s sole discretion. Inspire will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
Optional paid services such as a monthly subscription to the license of the content are available on the Website . By purchasing a subscription you agree to pay Inspire the monthly subscription fees indicated for that service. Payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for a subscription and will cover the use of that service for an annual subscription period as indicated. Subscription fees will be refundable for any reasons within 90 days of the purchase date.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify Inspire before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a monthly subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or annual subscription fee (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Annual renewals can be canceled at any time by notifying Inspire by email.
- Permitted Use. You may not use the content from Parentzilla.com on your website unless written permission is given.
- Restricted Use. You may not use Parentzilla.com to substantially replicate products or services offered by Inspire, including the republication of Parentzilla.com content or the creation of a separate publishing platform. If Inspire believes, in its sole discretion, that you have violated or attempted to violate these conditions or the spirit of these terms, your ability to use and access the ParentMinistry.net may be temporarily or permanently revoked, with or without notice.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Inspire asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Parentzilla.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Inspire in accordance with Automattic’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Inspire will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Inspire will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Inspire or others. In the case of such termination, Inspire will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Inspire.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Inspire to you any Inspire or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Inspire. Inspire, Parentzilla, Parentzilla.com, Parentzilla.org, @parentzilla, 7 Bridge Builders, and the Parentzilla logo and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Parentzilla.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Inspire or Inspire’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Inspire or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. Inspire reserves the right to display advertisements on our site
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes. Inspire reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Inspire may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Inspire may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your Parentzilla.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Inspire and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Inspire nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Inspire, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Inspire under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Inspire shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Inspire, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Inspire and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Inspire, or by the posting by Inspire of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of Nevada, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Las Vegas, NV. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Las Vegas, NV, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Inspire may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.