Dear Parentzilla Supporters!
I want to thank you personally for the way you have changed my life in the last 27 days. Here is what I have learned about you…
* You are great parents– I love to listen to you. I learn so much from your feedback, your questions, and your concerns for your family. You are making this Parentzilla journey an absolute joy.
* You love your teenagers– I am so encouraged by the level of commitment I hear in your words. You are committed to building the relationship with your teenager, and we are committed to helping you do that.
* You are generous– I have received so many kind emails, messages, and encouragement. I am still in awe of how you share with your friends, tweet, re-tweet, and comment on all things Parentzilla. From the bottom of my heart I thank you.
A lot of you are asking me, WHAT’S NEXT?
Here are some fun things to look forward to–
* Over the next few months we go into the development stage of creating the heart of our program. We are going to create the Parentzilla book that explains the 7 Bridge Builders to the heart of your teenager. This will also include a DVD training series as well. It is a HUGE project that we hope to reveal to you very soon!
* If you live in the Nashville area, we are going to begin an affordable and consistent parenting class that you can be a part of. We will also launch very soon personal coaching both live (for folks in the Nashville area) and online for everyone else.
* We will continue to create useful ebooks, seminars, and encouragement for you to grab along the way.
There is one favor I need from you today! Would you be willing to give me some feedback? Here is what I need:
* Your thoughts on a great ebook or resource that we can develop that would meet a very specific need for you.
* It would be wonderful if you would send in a Parenting question that we could answer in a blog post. So go ahead and hit me with your best shot. We will keep your name confidential and try our best to help you out.
* I am looking for what great Parenting conferences there are out there. If you know of a great parenting conference, would you please share that with me?